Android is a most popular smartphone operating system from Google. It has a lot of features for our day to day life. Android has taken care all of its features and makes this operating system best from every corner. When it comes to security, here also google added some great feature to keep a phone secure from unauthorized access. Pattern lock is one of the best security system by google, to provide an extra layer teof security for our android device. A Pattern lock consists of 9 dots and the user can set a particular pattern which should initially match to unlock the device. It is an easiest way to lock a device.
Recommended–>> How to Recover Memory Card Password?
But the problems start when we forgot that pattern. Without the right pattern we can’t access our device and its data. So today in this post I am going to share some cool and easy way to Unlock or Rest android pattern lock.
If you are one of them who forgot your pattern and want to unlock it, then don’t panic. I have shared some easiest way to unlock android pattern lock.
Unlock Android Pattern Lock with the Help of Google Account
After attempting wrong pattern for 5 times a pop up will appear “You Have Incorrectly Drawn Patterns for 5 Times. Try again after 30 second”. Now on the bottom of the screen you will find an option as “Forgot Pattern?” now tap on it.
After tapping on the Forgot pattern option you will find a new window. Here enter your google store email address and password and click on sign in.
Now you will redirect to settings, here choose another new pattern and you are done. Now you have successfully unlocked pattern lock of your Android device.
Note- You must have internet collection on your device either by data plan or by wifi. If your device is not connected to the internet then you can’t use this method. In this case you can follow the below method.
Recommended–>> How to Track/Find Lost Android Phone?
How to Unlock Pattern Lock on Android Device without using a Google Account
Just in case if our device is not connected to the internet and unable to sign in to our Google account, then follow the below steps to unlock/reset your pattern lock.
- Switch off your phone and wait for some seconds to completely shut down.
- Now press and hold the “Volume Up+Home Button+Volume Down” at the same time for 6 to 8 second until the phone boots again. (Please make sure that you hold the three buttons at the same time, or it will not work)
- Now a System Recovery screen will appear with lots of options.
- Use your Volume up and Volume down button to navigate.
- Search for “Reset Factory” or “Delete all user data” (Depends on your device) and select it.
- Now wait for some time and let your phone to factory reset.
- After the completion of the Factory reset scroll down and select reboot system now. (System reboot may take some time, so don’t panic)
- Done your android is now unlocked.
- By following the above method, you will lose all of your user data.
- The key combination we used in step 2 is different for different devices. Just do a search for the system recovery screen for your specific android phone.
Recommended–>> How to Root Xiaomi Redmi 1s?
So these above two methods are considered as the best methods to unlock the pattern lock on android. Always prefer to use the first method as it is safe and your data will be safe.
So this is the end of this article and i hope you get success to reset your android phone. If you found any difficulties or have any doubt then let me know in your comments. I will be glad to help you. If you found this post helpful then share this post with your friends and help them to unlock their android pattern lock.