Also Read– Install and Run Facebook Home On Any Android Device.
Why Facebook Mark a Website as Spam?
- Sharing a link Too much Time on Facebook.
- Sharing the same link repeatedly on Facebook.
- Some silly people had marked your website link as spam.
- Scheduling an ink in more than 5 Page or group to be posted at the same time.
- The link you are sharing has adult content and some user had reported it to Facebook.
- Download torrent files with the help of IDM
Also Read– Add Google+ Pop-up Widgets In Blogger.
What you You Need To Note Before Sharing your link on Facebook?
- The website you are going to share must function properly on any Browser.
- The website you are going to share may not have any downloading content when clicked.
- The website you are going to share may not have pop-up ads.
- Must be god Reputation On WOT (Web Of Trust)
- Check more at Facebook’s TOS Page.
Also Read– Top 3 Best Free Cloud Storage service Provider.
What To Do When Facebook Mark Your Site As Spam?
Now I think you all understand my points about Why your site marked as spam and the rule that you should follow before sharing URL on Facebook. If you followed all TOS of Facebook and still your site is marked as spam, then follow the step below for removing the spam mark from your site.
1. Report It To Facebook.
If Facebook wrongly marked your site as spam, then you need to report it to Facebook. First of all visit this link to tell Facebook that your site is not spam. When you click the link you can see a form which you have to fill up. In the first box, type the Website URL which considers as spam on Facebook. Then choose the category from the below option (Choose Exact Option). Enter a brief description about why you think that Facebook consider this URL as spam wrongly and give them a good reason and then click send button. Solve Google Play Store error 927 on Android