The RazerSynapse is software used to figure the peripherals of Razer line such as Razar headsets, mouse pads, keyboards and Razer mice. The user will be able to configure some functions based on the available keys.
When you use razor synapse, you may assign the key so that you may start the media playback and to assign the mouse button in order to trigger certain action for example for Fortnite.
|How do I add Razer chroma profiles?|
To add the razer chroma profiles, you should
– Open the keyboard button and go to lighting subcategory.
– You should then click at the 3 small dots before you an import
– Use chroma studio download over the desktop and click at browse to choose it
– You are done.
Using of Chroma connect
The Chroma studio connects is the module over which give the control over all the chroma enabled razer synapse profiles and it enables a third party hardware device. With a convenient dashboard, it is possible to sync the chroma enabled devices, chroma integrated application and games to achieve the best lighting experience.
How do I connect my Razer device to Synapse 3?
If you want to use Chroma connect, then the following are some steps to use.
If you have installed Synapse 3 already, you have to
– Ensure you install razer synapse first and it is updated
– Launch the file and go to modules
– When you have installed Chroma Connect and you would like to delete it and to re-install it, you should put the mouse on Chroma connect and then click at X icon within a module and you may click at remove tab. If you want to re-install and to re-start the razer profiles, you should follow the following steps.
– You can hover over the Chroma connect and you should choose Add. You may wait to get Chroma connect in order to finish with downloading.
– When you download razer chroma, you may clock at install, after restart.
– When you finish with Chroma connect, you can restart Synapse 3. Connect button will appear.
What happens when razer synapse 3 does not connect to the Razer Device
When the Razer synapse does fail to connect with Razer Device, it may be the results of hardware or software issue. It may be also because a razer device cannot be supported by synapse version that you use.
Before you try to troubleshoot, you need to see if the device is one of the razer synapse 3 compatible devices.
|Where are Razer Synapse profiles saved?|
You should ensure that the device had been plugged in well and it is connected directly on the computer but without using USB hub. In case it is the first time to install the device, you should update it and then restart the computer and then check if it can connect again. When the issue continues, you should repair the Synapse 3. You can repair the Razer Synapse 3 by opening control panel.
How Razer Synapse 3 may be repaired using control panel
– At the desktop go to Start, then search and reach to apps and features
– Get access to the Razer Synapse 3 and click over it to choose Modify
– There will be a window for user account control and choose a Yes.
– You can click at repair then
– You can wait for some time and the installation will be completed.
– You should restart the computer again.
Before you try to download the download razer synapse 3, you should remember that Synapse 3 and synapse 2 will not use the same devices. When you use the device which is not supported, it will not appear until you use the version which is compatible with the synapse version you have. In case you are sure that you are using the correct version, you should troubleshoot the device if synapse is not connecting.
|How do I switch profiles on my Razer keyboard?|
If you have already razer keyboard chroma, the next thing to do is to get the razer account. You can do this, so that the profile can be saved over the cloud and you may get access to the profiles whenever you use another PC with a Razer. This may not be requirements, but it is handy when you do not use only one computer.
It is easy to customize the razer synapse profile location. When you have different profiles for different games or software, it will help in removing requirements in order to fine tune your experience, whenever you want to switch forth and back. It will also mean that you have to configure the profiles just once.
When you use the mouse, it may be bothersome if you do have to redo the button customization and to fine tune mouse sensitivity if you switch within the games. Some users may go for sensitive experience with first person shooter game while they will need to go for a slower mouse with other games. When the player has set up the profiles in the Synapse, it can lead to the smooth transition.
You can export or import the functionality using the local back up with restoration. You may move the files and it is good if you attend LAN events since you have to update the profiles using another PC. Razer also will allow creating the Tournament Driver Installer by the use of Synapse. The account will have the macros, settings and profiles which were configured. Whenever you have the file, you will install it in a computer and all your customization will load up.