In this article, we will discuss “How To View Hidden Games On Stream”. If you are having a bunch of games on your own Steam account, you can’t even play them all staying more active all the time. In such type of case, it is so natural that you will hide the ones that you don’t want to play anymore. But what if it hits you and you want to revise the old favorites that you have already moved to the hidden section?
How do I unhide games in my Steam library?
- First of all, open Steam, and then start navigating to your library. You can also do this by clicking the large “Library” button which is located at the top of your Steam window.
- You can also manage your games in these two ways: by using the default sidebar which is basically on the left side of your screen, or by using the tiles in the middle part of the screen.
Or even in the sidebar or a tile, you will find the game which you really want to hide and then right-click on it.
- After that, in the drop-down menu which opens, you will have to go to “Manage” and then, in the new sub-menu, just click on “Hide this game.”
You are done! You have hidden the games on Steam.
For unhiding a game on Steam, you will need to search for the title of the hidden game, and it should be shown in a category which is called “Hidden”. Then you should Right-click the title, and then go to “Manage” again, and select one from “Unhide this game” or “Remove from Hidden”.
While tackling the freshly updated Steam client, we will find some other way of directly accessing your all hidden games. You can also do it directly from your games library:
- First of all, open Steam.
- Then, Click on Library.
After that, you will need to type in the name of all the hidden games in the search space to the left, under Home. You will have to make sure that the Games menu is already selected.
Then, you will have to click on the + icon, which is basically at left of Hidden.
Your game should already pop up.
This method can be only useful if you will remember the name of your particular game that you’ve already hidden. The main technique which always uses the View menu can be a better choice in most of the cases.
Most of the people are usually confused about hiding games on Steam by removing them. You can also access the games which you have already hidden at any time. You can also remove all of them from the hidden list, and you will need to install them, and then play them. And also, the games which you have deleted from your account are lost forever.
When you removed a game, nothing will come back. Here is how to removing a game on Steam:
- First of all, log into Steam.
- After that, you will have to click on Library.
- Then you will need to select a game which you want to remove.
- Then, just right-click on it, and then press Manage.
Finally, you will have to select Remove from Account. And then confirm the pop up warning that you will lose the game permanently.
Then, you’ll notice that you can’t even use the removed feature on all the games. There is also one theory that you can only remove free-to-play games that you already obtained for free Steam promotions or on some other events. You can’t even remove the games that you’ve already paid for or then received as a gift. The only way to get rid of them is to hide them.
How do I unhide Steam Games 2020?
After purchasing a lot of games, you’ll see a bunch of games in your library. At that time, some users will basically hide some games from the library to decrease the mix up from your library. And hiding games can also help you in organizing your game collection without removing any purchased games from your library. After the new steam updation, most of the users are still confused about how to unhide games in steam. You can easily hide a game in steam but unhiding games is a little risky. In this article, we’re going to tell you about how you can unhide games in your Steam library.
Here is an option of hiding a game in steam is quite new and not much popular right now. After the recent updation, you can also be able to hide the game from your steam library by following these given steps below:
Unhide Games in Steam:
- To unhide your games, you will have to click on the view option from the top left side of your screen.
- Now you will need to click on hidden games. And then you’ll find all the hidden games.
- Now You will have to right click on the game which you want to unhide and then click on manage.
- Next, From the drop-down menu you should click on remove from hidden.
- Now you can easily access this game from your own steam library.
How do hidden games work on steam?
Hiding is really known as reversible and a much more comfortable way to get back on the game. When a game is already hidden in Steam, you can be able to simply unhide the game instead of having to download the entire file. Hiding games can seem a little unusable to most of us as steam essentially throws out the ones we don’t have installed currently.
Unfortunately, if you are going to remove a game, you can’t even click “unhide”, so always remember that this will not be permanent. And also removing a game won’t make it disappear any more, and it will simply no longer be highlighted like your “downloaded” games are, so you would still have to hide a removed game.