Motorola Moto E 2nd Gen 2015 is the new entry level Android smartphone from Motorola. Moto E 2 is the 2nd version of Moto E, the Moto E was a huge success for Motorola and with Moto E 2015 Motorola is looking for the same result. The Motorola Moto E 2015 has some good features which is enough to beat all the phones that comes under this price range. Motorola Moto E 2015 features 4.5 inch IPS LCD, powered by a 2.1GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor along with 1GB of RAM. There is also 5MP of camera at the back and a VGA front facing camera at the front. This phone is priced for Rs.6, 999 and only available through Flipkart in India. Root New Xiaomi Redmi 2
If you are a techy kinda guy and want to explore beyond its features, then you should root your phone. Rooting is one of the best things you can do with android to get best out of it. By rooting you can install and run various apps which need root access, you can also install custom ROM’s to customize the performances of your phone. There is much more you can do with a rooted android phone. So if you want to root your Moto E 2 then you are at right place. Here I will show you a simple guide to root Moto E 2015. Install Android 5.0 lollipop on Micromax A1, Karbonn Sparkle V and Spice Dream Uno
- The process listed below won’t delete anything from your phone, but to be 100% safe I would like to request you to create a backup of all your important data.
- Download and Install Motorola Moto E 2 USB drivers on your computer.
- Enable USB debugging mode. To do so, go to settings> Applications> Development and turn on USB debugging mode.
- Make sure that there is at least of 80% charge on your phone.
- Root and Unroot Xiaomi Mi4
To root Moto E 2015 we need to unblock our phone. If you already unblocked your phone, then you can directly follow the rooting process. But if you have not done yet, then follow the below steps to unblock Motorola Moto E 2015.
Note- Rooting or Unblocking your Moto E 2 will void manufacturer warranty. Rooting is also a risky process and any wrong step can brick your phone. Me and TechTricksClub will not responsible if anything wrong happens to your phone. Please think twice before you root and do it on your own risk.
How to Unlock Bootloader of Moto E (2nd Gen) 2015
Follow the below steps correctly to unblock Bootloader of Motorola Moto E 2015.
- First of all download and open Moto E Toolkit on your PC or Laptop.
- Connect your device to the PC via USB cables.
- Open Toolkit and click on the “Check Device Button”. You can see your device listed there. (If your phone is not showing there, then install USB drivers from that toolkit)
- Now click on the “Generate String” Button, your phone will now boot into Fastboot mode and a website will open.
- Now login on that website.
- Copy the string from the toolkit and paste into the website and click on “Can My Device Be Unlocked?”.
- Now if it says yes, then a “Request Unlock Key” Button will appear. Select and accept the agreement and click on Request unlock button.
- Copy the unlock key from your mail and paste into the toolkit.
- Now click on the “Unlock” to unlock the Bootloader of Motorola Moto E 2015.
- Root Nokia XL and Install Play Store
Now, after unblocking your Bootloader, this time to root Moto E 2015.
How to Root Moto E (2nd Gen) 2015
Follow the below steps correctly to root Moto E 2successfully.
- Open Toolkit on your PC and Connect your phone to the PC via USB cable.
- Now, once your phone is listed on the Toolkit, click on the “Recovery” button.
- Now your phone will start rooting. This may take a couple of minutes to complete the rooting process, so don’t panic and have patience.
- Once done, disconnect your phone and viola! Your Motorola Moto E 2015 is now rooted.
- Root Micromax Yu Yureka
Motorola Moto E 2015 is an ideal device to buy under Rs.7000. And if you want to get best out of it, then rooting is the option. Now guys just follow the above steps and you can root your Motorola Moto E 2nd generation 2015 android smartphones.
So this was my guide on how to unlock Bootloader and root new Motorola Moto E. I hope you liked it and got the success to root your phone. However, if you are facing any problem while rooting on unlocking your phone then let me know in your comments.
If you liked this post, then please share with your friends and family on social media.