How do you unlock a disabled iPhone without a computer?
Unlock a disabled iPhone or iPad without the PC is to use “Apple’s Find my iPhone service.” It will enable you to access the iOS device remotely. Lastly, access to the disabled device via the website or the app on another device will unlock it.
How do you reset a disabled iPhone without iTunes or iCloud or computer?
To reset disabled iPhone without iTunes, follow these steps,
- Sign in > to Find My iPhone with your iCloud ID.
- Tap on > the disabled iPhone from the list.
- Tap on > the Actions at the screen bottom to show three options
- Next, Choose > Erase iPhone on the right side.
- At last, your disabled iPhone is successfully reset without iTunes/iCloud/computer.
How to Unlock the Disabled iPhone/iPad without a computer?
iPhone has an intelligent security system. After, iPhone setup, it is secured by the screen passcode and Apple ID. Anyone who does not remember the password will not be able to unlock the iPhone. Although this is an outstanding feature for iPhone users, it could be troublesome. There are many options available to “unlock ipad passcode without computer.”
For example, when your iPhone or iPad got disabled, you can perform nothing to unlock your device. What is so unfortunate about it is? You might have no possible computer to unlock the disabled device by iTunes at that moment. Next, is it possible to unlock the disabled iPhone or iPad without working on the computer?
Yes, it is possible. Various methods are available to unlock a disabled iPhone or iPad without a computer or iPhone disabled fix without iTunes.
Unlock Disabled iPhone/iPad without Computer through Find My iPhone
Unlock a disabled iPhone or iPad without the PC is to use “Apple’s Find my iPhone service.” It will enable you to access the iOS device remotely. Lastly, access to the disabled device via the website or the app on another device will unlock it. Many users find this bug “iPhone says connect to iTunes no computer” Irritating. And to reset disabled iPhone without iTunes, follow these steps,
- On another iPhone device, Launch the ” Find My iPhone app” on the App store. This app is free of cost.
- Log in > iCloud account to access the app “Find My iPhone” feature.
- After you log in, You will view all the Apple devices linked to the iCloud account.
- Now, Tap on the Disabled iPhone on the list.
- Tap on > the Actions button at the base of the screen.
- You will notice three options available.
- Tap on > the last one that states Erase iPhone. ( It will erase the disabled iPhone/iPad from the list, and it removes the password.)
- Next, you can set up the device from scratch.
- Tap on > Restores from iCloud Backup ( to restore an iCloud backup on the device.)
In this method, you can enable a disabled iPhone, `reset iPad without iTunes, `unlocking disabled iPhone` and restore disabled iPhone without iTunes.
Unlock Disabled iPhone/iPad through AnyUnlock
Regrettably, there are not several ways for users to unlock an iPhone without a computer. Many users find this bug “iPhone says connect to iTunes no computer” Irritating. But if someone has an available computer, they can try this way. Here I suggest AnyUnlock; it is a licensed iOS device unlocker. It operates fine on both Windows and Mac computers. To “restore disabled iPhone without iTunes,” use the AnyUnlock app. You can remove the iPhone screen password, iTunes backup password, Apple ID, and Screen Time password.
- Install AnyUnlock on your PC and connect your iPhone device to it.
- Wait till Any lock detects your device.
- Click > Unlock Screen Passcode
- Click > Start
- Next, Download the iOS firmware. It will unlock the screen passcode.
- After firmware download completed, Click > the “Unlock Now” option.
- If the recovery process is finished, you will notice the “Screen passcode removed successfully” pop-up.
This AnyUnlock App will Let you can enable a disabled iPhone, `reset iPad without iTunes, `unlocking disabled iPhone` and restore disabled iPhone without iTunes.