Xiaomi is a new Chinese smartphone brand that is growing tremendously in India. Xiaomi has got a huge success after launching its very first smartphone Mi3 in India. After the success of Mi3, the company then introduces a new phone Redmi 1s in India, which is also a great smartphone load with great features in a price range of Rs.6999/-. This smartphone is only available through Flipkart flash sale, and every time it got out of stock in just some minutes which is enough to measure the success of this phone. Download ShowBox for PC.
Recommended–>> How to Unlock Android Pattern Lock?
However, if you bought this amazing phone, then you might explore everything about this phone, isn’t? But it is not possible until you root your Xiaomi Redmi 1s. Rooting will allow you to explore beyond the limit of your phone. Generally to root any android we need a computer, which creates problems for them who want to root but don’t have any computer and laptop. If you are one of them who want to root, but don’t have any PC, then this post is only for you. Here I will show you a simple step by step guide on How to Root Redmi 1s Without a Computer. Best and Simple way to Root and Unroot Xiaomi Mi4
Before moving to the steps of rooting Redmi 1s you might need to do some preparation. The below are the requirement for this Root. Best online Movie Streaming sites.
Requirements For rooting Xiaomi Redmi 1s
- Enable developers’ option on your phone. You can do so by going to Settings>About Phone and then tap on the android version for 5 times quickly.
- Make sure that you have enough charge on your device. Because if it shut down while rooting the device, then you will lose your phone. So it is advisable to have a minimum of 80% charge on your Redmi 1s before rooting.
- There is no chance of getting data loss while rooting your phone, but still create a backup of your all data to make sure that you can restore it easily in case if you lost your data. Root Micromax Canvas XL2 A109.
Note- Rooting your Redmi 1s may void manufacturer warranty. We will not be responsible if any kind of problem or damage occur while rooting your phone. So make sure to think two times before rooting your device.
How to Root Redmi 1s? – Step by Step guide.
Follow the below steps correctly to successfully root your Xiaomi Redmi 1s.
- First of all you need to download update.zip from your mobile browser.
- Now move this file to the internal storage of your Redmi 1s. (Outside of any folder in Internal storage)
- Then boot your Redmi 1s in recovery mode. To do so, open your Updater app, then press the menu button and from the options choose Reboot to Recovery mode.
- Here choose your language and then confirm it. (For better use choose English language)
- Here select Install update.Zip to system and then confirm it.
- Wait for some second and let the mobile to flash.
- After completion of flash, select reboot to boot your Redmi 1s normally.
- Now your device is rooted. You only need to give permission to the phone to active root. To do so, go to Security>permission and active Root Permission.
- Best way to root Xiaomi Redmi 2
Your Redmi 1s is successfully rooted. Now enjoy your phone with its amazing features, now you are free to use your phone beyond its limits. Find Lost Android Phone
Now, after rooting your phone you are free to use your phone according to your need. You can also install some root application and also play with any system file. So this is the process of how to root Redmi 1s. The process is very simple and anyone can do this without any problem. But yes, if you are facing any problem while rooting your Redmi 1s then just drop a comment and I will be there to solve your problems and queries.
Hey, is this article helpful for you? Then why don’t you share this article by hitting the share buttons below, after all sharing is caring.