Are you a tech geek? Or you do videos on how to tutorials for iPhone and iPad? If yes, then you might need to record your iPhone screen. As it will give you the best way to teach your audience what you want to share in a better manner. But the sad thing is there are no such easy methods to record iPhone and iPad screen. To record we need to jailbreak our device and this is again a headache task and also little risky. You can also record your iPhone or iPad screen with MAC but that’s also annoying as we need to plug in our data cable each time. So if you don’t like to use those annoying stuff, then you are at right place. Here I will show you a good and easy method to record iPhone screen and iPad screen for free.
You Shouldn’t Miss- Edit PDF files online for Free
Below is the detail guide on How to Record iPhone and iPad screen easily without jailbreak.
How to Record iPhone and iPad screen for free without jailbreak
To record iPhone and iPad screen we need to take help of Shou app. But unfortunately, Shou app has been removed from the App store. Thus to use this app we need to take the help of some other third party app source.
- First of all Visit Emu4ios.net from your iPhone or iPad Safari browser.
- Now install Emu4io beta app on your phone. This is the best alternative app store where you can find all apps that are removed from iOS App Store.
- After Installing Emu4ios app on your iPhone or iPad, now just open this app.
Also Read- How to Solve Play Store Error 927 on Android
- Now find “Shou App” and install this app on your phone.
- After installing Shou App, now launch this app.
- Here you have to sign up to this app. For quick access you can login via Facebook or Google Plus.
- Now here you can see two buttons. One is “Start Broadcasting” and another is “Start Recording”.
- If you want to change the recording settings like Format, Resolution, Bitrate and Orientation then click on the “i” icon. Next to the Start Recording Button.
Hot on TTC- How to Remove Memory Card Password
- Now to record iPhone or iPad screen, tap on the Start Recording button and your screen will start recording.
- Best video editing app for Android
- Now exit Shou App and record your screen.
- While recording, you can see the top of your phone’s screen goes red. To stop recording, click on that red area and you will be taken to the Shou App.
- Here click on the “Stop Recording” button to stop recording screen on the iPhone and iPad.
You may like it– Best Music Player app for Android
- Note- To better performances, you may need to turn on the Assistive Touch on your device. To do so, go to settings>> General>> Accessibility > Assistive Touch and enable it.
- Now go to the “Recordings” section of Shou App. Here you can find and play all your recorded videos.
- Edit PDF files online free
By following the above methods you can record iPhone and iPad screen without taking much tension and irritation.
Have A look here– Best Proxy sites to browse internet securely
Recording screen on the iPhone or iPad was not so easy. But Shou app made it easy and a small kid can record iPhone and iPad screen with this app.
So this was my post about how to record iPhone and iPad screen without jailbreak. I hope you liked and got success to record iPhone and iPad screen. If you faced any problem while following the above procedure, then do let me know in your comments.
Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family by using the share buttons below ?