JBL has been in the market for years offering good quality products and accommodating customer service. They are a well-established company brand that sells speakers, headphones and all other related sound systems you can imagine. Everyone is always thrilled to see their new products launches in the market with every model topping another. This is how good they are–they sell very competitive and high-graded products that cannot be easily traded off because the quality is not compromised. From Music enthusiasts to sound experts and professionals or even just a normal teenager who just wanted to listen good music on his device, JBL can be seen as a part of it. Their speakers are one of their strongest products to be ever released, so having one can be a good investment.
How do you pair two JBL speakers?
Isn’t it good not to play just one speaker but two? It definitely boosts your music having that sound music impact that can significantly improve the sound quality. But, if you ever wonder, how can you pair two JBL speakers at the same time? Here are the things and steps you should be minded of:
- Make sure that both speakers are JBL (obviously)
- Check if both of the speakers are compatible enough to connect because their software system may not allow them to, or their models cannot be connected
- Be sure that there is a Bluetooth connectivity for both speakers and is active
To check which model type of speaker can be paired with another, here is a list of speakers that you can connect with each other:
With JBL Connect Function:
- JBL Flip 3
- JBL Charge 3
- JBL Pulse 2
- JBL Clip 2
With JBL Connect+
- JBL Flip 4
- JBL Xtreme 2
- JBL Pulse 3
- JBL Charge 4
- JBL Boombox
- JBL Flip 5
- JBL Pulse 4
In pairing any of these two speakers, here are the steps to follow:
- Make sure that Bluetooth Connectivity function is ON
- Connect you first JBL Speaker to your device or smartphone for that matter
- Once connected, the roadmap on your device will ask you to put the speaker into pair mode halfway through roadmap.
- With JBL speakers, you can activate the pairing mode by pressing and holding the Bluetooth button for about 3 seconds or so until you can hear a low sound notification that the speakers are in active pair mode
- You can try and play music on the first JBL speaker. You do this step to determine if the first speaker is connected to your device
- Press the connect button on both the speakers. You can easily determine if the two speakers are connected when the connectivity button lights up and blinks.
- By then after the previous step, all you need to do is to wait for the connection to be established.
- You can then try playing and listen if the two speakers are working both at the same time.
How do you play 2 JBL speakers at the same time?
If you are after a big party music with great bass and loud stereo, playing two speakers at the same time isn’t a bad idea. JBL speakers have the option to pair up two or more speakers at the same time letting you have a better sound quality. All you need to make sure is that the two speakers are both JBL and are Bluetooth connectivity enabled. First thing you need to do is turn on all the JBL speakers, then connect all the JBL speakers to a device source, after the connection has been established, you can now start playing from the source. Eventually, to connect the other JBL speaker, the Connect button should be pressed indicating that the connection is trying to be established. Make sure that the other speaker’s connect button is ON as well. These are just the simplified steps on connecting two JBL speakers with no hassle at all. Just make sure that you are connected to the source.
Can you connect two JBL Go 2 speakers?
As mentioned above, there are limits on which JBL speakers you can connect with each other. Unfortunately, the JBL GO speaker does not have the JBL CONNECT feature which allows the pairing possible. You can connect 2 JBL GO’s together however using a hard-wired aux-splitter cable producing a mono audio output only. In the case however of JBL GO 2 speakers, they have a built-in Bluetooth connectivity function. Therefore, as long as the other JBL speaker supports JBL Go 2’s pairing feature, then it is possible to connect two JBL Go 2 speakers.
Can you link two speakers together?
The answer to this question is yes, but of course, there are reservations because it will still depend on the model of the JBL speaker or whether it has the feature which enables you to connect and pair with another JBL speaker. Generally, you can link two speakers but always make sure that their feature allows them to. Otherwise, there are other ways on which you can connect your speakers but you need to do it manually, as when there is no Bluetooth connectivity available for both. This is of course through manually connecting together hard-wired aux-splitter cable. This was the primitive option even before Bluetooth connectivity and pairing was a thing.
Most importantly, if you plan on connecting speakers but you are not sure on how to do it, you can always ask for expert advices from JBL’s technical support group or you could do an extensive research and comparison from different blogs of people who has the same trouble as yours. But to prevent further confusion that might lead to a damaged speaker, it might be best to seek professional assistance. JBL speakers are not just sub-standard quality speakers, but they are truly of top quality so following the right steps and avoiding risk of tampering with the quality of the speakers should first come to mind.