Why won’t my Diablo 3 won’t launch?
If you are using an outdated version, that is the reason why “diablo 3 won’t launch windows 10.”
Was Diablo 3 a failure?
Suppose you look at Diablo 3 now without understanding anything about its progress since publishing in 2012, they be tricked into believing that it was a successful game, but in fact, it is a failure among its fellow Blizzard titles due to the failure that was the Real Money Auction House (RMAH).
How do I start Diablo 3 without the launcher?
Make a shortcut to your Diablo .exe file. You should work with the 64-bit version in /x64 if you usually work on this version.
- Go to > the properties of the shortcut.
- Edit > the shortcut target.
- Add ” -launch” to the end of it also space at the start ( without quotation marks.)
Is it too late to get into Diablo 3?
Nope, it is not too late to start your gameplay. It is a game that is very easy to pick up and start your gameplay in chunks every few months. It is cheap, and you will get reasonable enjoyment for your buck.
Lately, many gamers proclaimed the “diablo 3 not launching after clicking play” issue. If you also encounter this problem, try these fixes, which are reliable and straightforward to implement. Before that, Check the PC specification required for Diablo 3 to run.
|Minimum PC Requirements for Diablo 3|
|1||OS||Windows 7/8/10 version|
|2||Processor||Intel Core 2 Duo/AMD Athlon 64 X2|
|3||Graphics||The NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT/ The ATI Radeon HD 2900 XT/ The Intel HD Graphics 4000|
|4||Memory||2 GB RAM|
|5||Storage||25 GB available HD space|
|6||Network||Broadband Internet connection|
|7||Resolution||1024X768 minimum display resolution|
Suppose, unfortunately; your system does not match the system requirements for this gameplay, then you must upgrade the hardware.
How To Fix Diablo 3 Not Starting
Try these fixes to solve the “Diablo 3 not launching issue.”
- Update the device drivers
- Repair the game files
- Clear those game cache files
- Run as Administrator
- Turn off unwanted programs.
- Increase the virtual memory
- Reinstall the game
Fix #1 Update the device drivers
“Diablo 3 won’t launch windows 10” if you are playing on the outdated or wrong device driver, notably the graphics card driver, on your system. You can update the driver to observe if it fixes your problem. Follow these guidelines to update your driver using Windows Update settings to avoid the “can’t update diablo 3 issue.”
- Type > ‘ Device Manager‘ > in the Windows Search box also press > Enter > to open.
- Choose > a category to review the devices on your system.
- Right-click > the device that you like to update.
- Click > Update Driver also select > Search automatically for updated driver software.
- If Windows could not update it, then download and install its manufacturer’s website’s newest driver version.
Fix #2 Repa ir the game files
Occasionally, there may be few corrupted files that are clashing with the game. Validate The integrity of the game files to observe the reason for the problem.
- Launch > the Blizzard Battle.net
- Click > Diablo III > Options also select > Scan and Repair.
- Click > Begin Scan (if it asks for permission.)
Fix #3 Clear those game cache files
Another viable reason for Diablo 3 not launching is the corrupted cache folder. You can clear the cache folder to fix the problem.
- Right-click > taskbar also select > Task Manager.
- On the Processes tab, find and right-click > the Blizzard Battle.net App also select > End task.
- Press >Winkey + R to open the Run
- Type > ‘%ProgramData%‘ also click > OK.
- Delete > the Blizzard Entertainment also net folders.
Fix #4 :Run as Administrator
Diablo 3 might not be able to access specific game files and folders on your PC under a standard user account. Even though this infrequently leads to the launching problem, you should better rule out the opportunity. Here is how you can run your game as an administrator; then the popup message displays “diablo 3 says game is running.”
- Exit the game also the Battle.net client.
- Right-click > the net icon and choose > Run as administrator.
- Click >Yes > to confirm.
- Try to relaunch > Diablo 3
Fix #5 Turn Off the Unwanted programs
Few programs on your PC may clash with Diablo 3, creating your gameplay to fail. So it would be best if you shut down unwanted apps before launching the game.
To turn off a program:
- Right-click > the taskbar and select > Task Manager.
- On the Processes tab, examine your current CPU and memory usage to view what processes are using your resources most.
- Right-click > the resource-consuming process and select > End task.
Be careful with this step. If you wrongly close the critical system processes, the computer may crash to work correctly.
Fix #6 Increase the Virtual Memory
Insufficient RAM can also lead to the Diablo 3 launching problem. Suppose you do not intend to buy a new RAM now; you must optimize the virtual memory.
Virtual memory is a part of a hard disk set up to rival your computer’s physical memory. Windows dip in virtual memory for temporary file storage if your computer runs out of RAM. Here is how to improve your virtual memory:
- Type > ‘advanced system settings > the Windows Search box and press > Enter (to open System Properties.)
- Toward the Advanced tab, click > the first Settings button > the one in the Performance box.
- The Performance Options window will display. Click the > Advanced tab, next click > Change.
- Uncheck the box > Automatically manage paging file size to all drives in the Virtual Memory window.
- Next, click > C drive.
- Click > the options button for Custom size, next > type > 4096 in the text box next to Initial size (MB) and Maximum size (MB).
- Click > Set
- Next, OK to save the changes.
Fix #7 Reinstall the game
If nothing works, finally try to reinstall the Diablo 3 to resolve the launching problem. If you are wondering how to reinstall Diablo 3, follow these guidelines,
- Run > the Blizzard Battle.net
- Click Diablo III > Options and select Uninstall Game from the drop-down menu.
- Click Yes, Uninstall to confirm.
- Restart the Blizzard Battle.net app, then download and install Diablo 3 again.