Best Android Launcher for Phone and Tablet
Yes, you can recover your deleted data. Go through this article and follow the steps to Recover Your Lost Data. There are two methods to recover deleted file one is Through Computer and second one is With The help of Android applications.
Must See- How to solve Google Play Store error 927?
Backup Data With The Help Of Computer:
- First Of All Download stellar Phoenix photo recovery Software.
- Now install the software to the PC.
- Now connect your memory card to the computer with the help of any external card reader.
- Click on “Recover photo, audio and video button”.
- Most amazing WhatsApp tips and Tricke 2015
- After Clicking Recovery Photo, Audio And & Video button, you will get a black screen. In that black screen you can see Start Scan Button. Just click on it. As shown in The below screen capture.
Must See-Improve battery life of Android
- Scanning Will take some Time. Now you can see your deleted files, Select your file and click recover Button and done. Unlock Android Forgotten Pattern lock
- Now Check your SD card you can find see your file there.
Note- This software only can Recover the file which is deleted from the External SD card not The Internal Memory. You must connect your SD card To the Computer.
Must See- Best Browser app for Android
Recover Deleted Files On Your Android Smart Phone And Tablet:
There are a lot of applications available on The Play store to recover the Deleted files, but all are not good. Today I got two of them which are best(In my View). This app act like a recycle bin For your device which stores all of your deleted data which you can restore to your memory at any moment.
Install ShowBox Android application on PC
This application runs in the background of your phone, and stores all the deleted files for the future use. Whenever you delete some files, then this application saves that file as a recycle bin. It has all feature to restoring deleted Pictures, Videos, Audio and more. Its recovering is also very simple.
Remove Memory card password easily
- Go to the application
- Here you can see All of your deleted files.
- Tap on a file which you want to restore.
- Now select Restore Button.
- Done now your Deleted file is restored and you can use it now.
- How to Improve Android phone performances
2. ES File Explorer
This is another application which allows you to Restore deleted file. Actually, this is a File Manager Application. Now This application is now given as a Default file Manager, in some Android Mobile. This application has a lot of features and recycle bin is one of them. I am personally using this application for 6 months and didn’t get any issue right now. I will also recommend you to use this application. It is very easy to use, once you download the application will know automatically.
Must See- How to run Android applications on Windows and MAC PC
Note- This application cannot restore the file which is deleted before the application install.
Deleting a file mistakenly is a common problem nowadays. But if you know to this basic way, then you can easily recover your deleted files for free with no time.
So this is in this post about how to recover deleted file from android. Hope you all liked this post. If so, then please share this post with others and help us to grow.