What is aka MS Remoteconnect?
https://aka.ms/remoteconnect is the website allows gamers to play Minecraft at home with other gamers with devices but on their own. Aka.ms/remoteconnect site offers smooth playing Minecraft on PS4, Nintendo Switch. In this post , we will know how to fix Fix Minecraft https://aka.ms/remoteconnect Error (not connection error in minecraft).
You may like How to find Treaseure in Minecraft
How do I connect my Microsoft account to Minecraft?
Use other devices, like phones or tablets.
- Go-to > https://www.microsoft.com/link.
- Enter > the code displayed on your device.
- Sign-in, you will be connected to Minecraft Dungeons via Microsoft account.
- The Microsoft Account Settings > can be adjusted at > https://account.xbox.com/settings.
Why can’t I log into my Minecraft account?
It may be because of the incorrect log-in credential. Try to log-in with the correct log-in ID and password. Still gets the error message, reach to customer support.
How do you fix aka Account settings?
- Log-in > https://account.xbox.com/settings with the origin Microsoft account.
- Click > the child account profile.
- Click > the “Xbox One/Windows 10 Online” tab,
- Next > click > “allow” for “Join multiplayer games.”
Minecraft https://aka.ms/remoteconnect Error Fix
Frequently users face the Aka.ms/remoteconnect Nintendo switch Minecraft error while playing Minecraft via Microsoft account. It is nothing severe behind this error, and with a few outlines, you can immediately get this over with.
This https://aka.ms/remoteconnect is a bug in Minecraft that happens when you cannot log in via your Microsoft account’s log-in details. It is the most famous error on Minecraft, and nearly everyone has encountered it at least once. If you are a Microsoft user and attempting to sign up to Minecraft for the very first time, you will almost see this error.
What is this aka.ms/remoteconnect error?
https://aka.ms/remoteconnect is the website allows gamers to play Minecraft at home with other gamers with devices but on their own. Aka.ms/remoteconnect site offers smooth playing Minecraft on PS4, Nintendo Switch. The occurrence of error is because if you “failed to log-in Minecraft ps4,” i.e., if you have trouble log-in via Microsoft account, this error will happen.
Why Does The Aka.ms/remoteconnect Microsoft Error Occur?
Usually, it occurs because of changes in devices. Apart from this, there is two leading cause for this error.
- Because of Corrupted Game data
If there is an in-game error date, It will pop-out this issue. It is easy to fix.
- Because of Cross-play
Cross-play is a unique feature in Microsoft accounts. If there is an error on the data, it will pop-up this issue.
How To Solve this https//aka.ms Remoteconnect Sign-in Error In Minecraft
FIX#1 Enter the Microsoft Sign-In Code
As mentioned before it frequently the Minecraft game appears in PS4 accounts. Hence, you will want to make a few tries to access the game via Microsoft account.
- Bookmark > the Microsoft Code access page on your PC
- Open > the Minecraft Error Message display also memorize the code.
- Copy > the code
- Open > the Microsoft page on another device.
- Next > paste > the code in text box.
- It will allow access to the Minecraft store.
FIX#2 Solve the Cross-Play problem
Settling the cross-play problems will let you get a satisfying experience out of Minecraft.
For the XBOX Users:
- You will require to log in to Xbox via Microsoft account.
- Visit > the https://aka.ms/xboxsetup link in Xbox browser to have the remote play code.
- Visit > the https://aka.ms/remoteconnect of the device where you need to try out the remote play option, and for that, you will require a Microsoft account.
- On the current page > https://aka.ms/remoteconnect page, Enter > the remote play code from your Xbox screen. (https //aka.ms/remoteconnect enter code)
For the PS4 Users (aka.ms remote connect ps4) :
Visit > the PS4 store furthermore searches for Minecraft.
- Minecraft PS4 version will enable you to log in via Microsoft account.
- You can select the option to sign in via your email and password.
- After you are done, it will enable you to connect data remotely, and you can save the code of PS4.
- Visit > the remote connect website from your PC or mobile.
- Enter > the remote connect code.
FIX#3 Delete the Minicraft saved Gameplay data
Suppose you want to delete the Minecraft Saved and Corrupted game date by following the steps mentioned below.
- Visit > Settings
- Next > Go-to > System Settings
- Open > the Storage
- Open > the Game storage.
- Delete the two-game data on Minecraft ( also ensure to keep a backup before deleting.)
Start as fresh.
FIX#4 Create New Microsoft Account
If you tried all the fixes mentioned above and still face the issue, then lastly, try this fix.
It is easy to create a new Microsoft account. If the current Microsoft Account is problematic, always go for the new beginning with a new MS Account. Follow these steps to create a new Microsoft Account,
- Visit > the account.microsoft.com.
- Click > Sign in,
- Select > Create one
- If you need Microsoft to create an email address, Select > the Get a new email address option.
- Click > Next and follow the lead.
What Is Cross-play Engine In Xbox?
This cross-play option allows you to play Minecraft on different devices. For instance, if you are working on Xbox, but your friend has a PS4, you can turn ON the cross-play engine option and play with them. This process requires you to sign in with your MS account.
- Press > the Xbox button of your controller
- Open > Settings
- Visit > Account
- Click > Account Privacy and Online Safety
- Choose > Xbox Live Privacy
- Next > Select > Custom
- Select > View Details
- Click > Customize
- Click > Communication & Multiplayer
- Enable > the Communication Outside of Xbox Live feature.