Gmail is an important word for all internet user. Gmail is a product of Google mean a better and trust able service. Almost every internet user has a Gmail account, I can bet that you also have a Gmail account. Gmail is an useful mailing service by Google where you can send mail, can use Google Drive, can chat with friends at one place. You need to have a Gmail account before using any Google product like Google Drive, Google+, Google Hangout, Play Store etc. So you can imagine the important of a Gmail Account. Today i have a new tricks for all Gmail user, i will show you how you can use Gmail even when you are offline.
How To Use Google When You Are Offline?
- Log in To Your Gmail account from Google Chrome Browser.
- Now click the Setting Gear icon and then select Setting from the menu. As shown in the below screenshot.
- Now setting page will open, here select the offline tab from the tabs.
- After clicking Offline Tab you will see a new link Install Gmail Offline, so just click on this link.
- Now you will redirect to Gmail offline App of Chrome app store.
- Here you need to click on the +FREE button situated on the Top right side corner of the app page to install the app to your chrome browser.
- Now you will see a new popup window as shown in the below screenshot, here click on the Add button.
Also Read– Best web browser for Android
- After clicking Add button the offline Gmail will install to your browser. Now open a new tab where you can see Gmail Offline on the list of Installed Chrome app.
- Now open Gmail Offline app from that menu. Here it will show some options to getting stated. Select Allow Offline Mail and click continue. As shown in the below screenshot.
- Now are ready to use Gmail even on offline.
Listen Online– Best music streaming sites 2016
Some Additional Setting About Gmail Offline
Also Read– Best cloud storage service provider